The Formax is an advanced aesthetic work station for multiple treatments that employs unique IPL Dynamic Pulse Control technology (DPC). Thermo-electric skin cooling, precise optical filtering and unique energy pulsing assure optimal treatment efficacy while maximizing patient safety and comfort.
A range of professional applications for the growing aesthetic and anti-aging markets.
Hair Removal: Non-invasive, clean treatment, involving minimal patient discomfort for permanent reduction of hair on any body area.
Skin Rejuvenation: Achieve better glow and texture to obtain a younger and fresher look by stimulating neocollagenesis and pigmentation in the face, neck, upper chest and hands.
Vascular and Pigmented Lesions: Effective treatment for a range of lesions such as sun spots, age spots, telangiectasia and rosacea.
Acne: Ideal drug-free treatment for mild and moderate inflammatory acne.
• Optimal results throughout the entire treatment stages
• Contact skin cooling maximizes both safety and patient comfort
• Effective solution for all patient profiles
• Cost effective without need for cold gel or analgesic cream
• Safe and reliable
• User friendly interface
Versatile and extendable design allows salons to gradually grow, adding new applications as the business develops
Interface: Colour screen
• Technology: DPC based pulsed light
• System cooling: Temperature security control (TSC)
• Spot size: 6.4 cm 2
• Repetition rate: Average 3 seconds between pulses (0.33Hz)
• Light source: Xenon flashlamp
• Skin cooling: Peltier/Sapphire
• Dimensions: (WxDxH) 56 x 42 x 105 cm | 22 x 16.5 x 41 in.